Paytm Betting Sites and Apps – Guide
Paytm is among the most widely used payment options in India, with more than 350 million downloads of its mobile app on Google Play. Its popularity has risen due to the convenience of making online payments and its acceptance in most top betting apps in India.
Best Paytm Betting Sites in India
100% up to ₹42,900 on your 1st Deposit - Exclusive
- Best choice for the Asia Cup and the ICC ODI World Cup
- Highest odds
- Fastest withdrawal and permanent promotions
100% bonus match to ₹26,000
- Weekly 75% bonus up to 20,000 INR
- Accepts Indian Rupees via UPI
- IPL cricket hosted
150% up to ₹30,000
- Payment methods such as UPI, IMPS , Paytm via Net Banking
- Great cricket odds for bettors
- Exclusive bonus for Indian players
170% bonus up to 17,000 INR
- Covers popular Indian betting sports including cricket and kabaddi
- Accepts deposits and withdrawals in rupees
- Offers good coverage of international sports events
370% up to ₹44,000 Package
- Highly competitive odds
- UPI, AstroPay, Paytm, and PhonePe
- 40+ sports covered
100% Sports Welcome up to ₹30,000 + Free Bet
- Specially created for India Players
- Great variety of payment methods in Rupees
- High Cricket Odds
500% Bonus Pack up to ₹75,000
- Amazing Welcome Bonus Package
- Native mobile apps for iOS and Android users
- UPI, IMPS, PaytM, Google Pay deposits
- Instant witdrawals
- Huge Betting Selection
- Direct UPI, Net Banking deposits in INR
150% up to ₹10,000 on Sports
- Main focus is India market
- Great welcome bonus offer
- IMPS, UPI, PaytM, deposits
₹4,000 Matched Free Bet
- Not Available in India
- We Recommend Parimatch, 1xBet Instead
If you are wondering how to get started using Paytm for betting online, you’ve come to the right place. Our guide covers all you need to know about Paytm gambling. This includes learning about Paytm betting sites and how to find the best Paytm casino sites.
Best PaytM Betting App
Which is the best Paytm betting app in India? Without a doubt, the answer is the Betway app. Betway has been on the Indian betting market for over 7 years now, offering the best baking methods in rupees for online betting. Betway app has earned its top position in our Paytm betting list for several reasons:
Trusted global brand offering one of the most up to date betting interfaces
Variety of banking methods in Rupees, including Paytm, UPI for betting, and Astropay
Fast Withdrawals via Local Net Banking in INR
Non Stop promotions & bonuses for Indian players
TheTopBookies experts have tested the Betway App and precisely the Paytm deposit option. Though it is not offered directly, but as part of the Net Banking channel, it still gives the opportunity to players who want to use Paytm for online betting.
We know how crucial is the withdrawal time for any betting enthusiast. Our team was pleasantly surprised when the withdrawal of 4500 INR via this betting app arrived in our Paytm account within minutes.
Keep reading to find out which other Indian betting apps make it on our top list for Paytm betting.
Top 3 Paytm Betting Apps for 2022
In 2022 we have reviewed over 30 gabmling sites and apps to determine which are the best betting apps for Paytm betting. Our finding would most likely not surprise you but here is the top 3 list:
- Betway - As already mentioned in the previous paragraph Betway is undoubtedly the best betting app offering Paytm banking option to players from India. We will not go into many details as you can read the above-mentioned text about all the benefits of this betting app or you can always refer to our Betway review.
- 10CRIC - one of the most renowned cricket apps for online betting, 10CRIC hits the 2nd position. To be honest, it is a very close race between Betway and 10CRIC, and very hard to say who is the winner. 10CRIC is one of our favourite betting brands for Indian players mainly due to several factors:
- The widest variety of banking methods in Rupees via Net Banking and UPI
- Great customer support, available 24/7 via email, chat
- Tons of promotions & bonuses in INR
- Fast Withdrawals
Yes, 10CRIC app is definitely among the most trusted and preferred choices for India bettors
3. Parimatch - a pleasant surprise for betting fans in India. Parimatch launched their India campaign in 2021 and has since then, made a tremendous effort to reach the number 1 spot. However, they still need to make some improvements to be able to compete with the likes of the above two brands in India. Nevertheless, Parimatch did a great job during the past year and hit our top 3 position.
Paytm is among the payment methods that will help you transfer funds safely and quickly into your sports betting or casino account. Therefore, it is not surprising that this banking method is available in most online gaming sites. Whether you aim to place smaller deposits or bet like a high roller, the reasonable Paytm transaction limits make it possible to transfer your funds.
Most legitimate sites also offer Paytm payment option due to its convenience to players. It is easy to use, and there is less risk of players losing funds when making the transfers. Other main benefits of using Paytm include:
- You can use Paytm for betting online in Rupees. You do not have to incur any currency exchange fees as you would do when you use other payment methods.
- Availability of many Paytm casino sites; hence you can consolidate your funds in one Paytm account.
- Fast deposits mean that you can quickly fund your account and be able to bet in-play without having to miss your favourite bets due to payment delays
- Convenience of INR betting with Paytm using amounts that suit your budget
- Complete trust that identity thieves and hackers cannot access your funds. Paytm provides you with an OTP that makes it possible to complete transactions in real-time. This makes it impossible for outsiders to access the transaction information and access your funds without your knowledge.
The payment method is available on hundreds of online casino and sportsbetting websites. Some of the top Indian bookmakers who support Paytm payments include 10CRIC, Betway, and ComeOn. The Paytm betting apps are also popular because of the fast payouts that will enable you to access your withdrawals without delays.
Advantages of Paytm at 10CRIC India
The giant brand, 10CRIC, is among the sports gambling apps supporting payments using Paytm. This is because Paytm is the best payment option that has been designed with the Indian player in mind. It is also a convenient payment method for players who wish to place bets in real-time. Below are some of the advantages of using Paytm in 10CRIC India.
- Fast & Safe
Paytm is ideal for making fast deposits when placing
live bets. You do not have to miss any betting chance while waiting for the funds to transfer as you would when using a different payment method. It is also a safe and secure payment option that has been licensed by the Government of India. Therefore, you’re assured that your funds are in safe hands when you make payments using Paytm at the gambling site.
- Easily make withdrawals
You can also use Paytm to access your winnings by initiating a withdrawal request. After making a deposit using Paytm, making a withdrawal is easy as you do not have to undergo tiresome verification processes.
- Get Cashback
You benefit from cashback offers when you make payments using Paytm. This is an added advantage as opposed to payment options that charge you for making deposits. Paytm has many promotions that benefit their loyal customers. Among them is the cashback offer, which you get as a loyal bettor at 10CRIC app and a frequent user of the Paytm service. You get a cashback offer using a promo code when you add cash to your Paytm wallet.
- Good wallet limit
Paytm is ideal for players with varying budgets and gaming needs. For instance, you can transfer as much as you would like to if you aim to place large bets or withdraw large amounts of winnings from your betting account.
You can also deposit and withdraw smaller funds if you aim to place smaller or average-sized bets. In essence, you are not forced or limited to make payments that are not convenient for your gaming needs.
- Easy & automatically refund
Paytm has a dedicated customer support system, and you do not have to panic in case of any erroneously done transfers. You can quickly contact the customer support agents and refund your funds without much delay and loss of funds.
How to Use Paytm in Betting Sites?
After signing up at your preferred casino, you have to make a deposit to access the new players' juicy deposit bonus. The best way of depositing the funds without any hustles would be using Paytm as it is easy to use for all players.
If you are not yet conversant with how to use it to fund your online casino account and withdraw your winnings, there’s no reason to worry. We have prepared a short guide on signing up for your Paytm account and making deposits and withdrawals from your betting account.
A casino deposit method should be easy to use so that all bettors can make payments without posting errors, making them lose money. Both new and seasoned players can be able to transfer funds using the following simple steps:
- Log into your online casino account
- Head to the ‘Cashier’ or ‘My Account’ page to see details of your current account status
- Choose the deposit icon and scroll through the list of deposit options.
- Click on Netbanking as the preferred deposit option
- Fill in the amount of cash that you want to deposit
- This will redirect you to your bank details, where you will be required to locate your VPA/UPI ID on Paytm.
- You must copy the UPI ID and paste it into the deposit field
- You are required to accept and verify the Paytm payment transaction request on your Paytm app
- Once you get the casino's confirmation message, you can start playing real money games at the site.
Paytm is among the payment options that are popular with bettors because of the fast processing of payouts. All serious bettors usually consider the timeframes that different payment methods take. They do not have to worry with Paytm as the funds take the shortest time to be availed to their accounts. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to successfully withdraw your winnings using Paytm:
- You must first log into your account and head to the cashier page
- Check the account balance and the minimum and maximum withdrawable amounts.
- Choose to make a withdrawal
- Fill in the amount that you want to cash out of your casino or betting account
- Select Paytm as the withdrawal method of choice
- Enter the required details such as your Paytm VPA Identification details and click ‘confirm.’
- Once the funds have been availed to your Paytm wallet, you get a notification on the same. You can then transfer the funds to your bank account or e-wallets.
When making a withdrawal, it is advisable to make some considerations. For instance, you must check if the gambling sites charge you any fees for withdrawals. You should also consider the time frame and processing duration before receiving funds from the betting site and check if it requires you to complete a KYC and account verification procedure before withdrawing your funds. If the withdrawal request drags on for many days, you should not hesitate to contact the Paytm service agents or customer support.
To enjoy fast and efficient Paytm services, you must have a Paytm wallet. You can opt to sign up for it on your desktop or download the app from your phone’s Google play store or iOS app store. To start registering your Paytm account, you should first click on the ‘sign up’ button.
- Next, you must provide your account details such as phone number and email address. You must also provide a password.
- Click on ‘Create your Paytm Wallet.’ You will receive a One-Time Pin (OTP) on your phone.
- Enter the OTP that you get on your mobile and submit the request.
- Next, provide your full names and date of birth details
- Finish the process by clicking on the ‘Create Account’ button. Your account will be created, and you can add funds into the Paytm wallet.
- You can also complete the KYC process by providing details about your state and district. This will present you with several nearby centers where you can complete the KYC process.
What is Paytm?
Paytm, an acronym for Pay through Mobile is a payment medium that lets you transfer funds from a mobile wallet to the point of sale, such as an online casino account. This banking option acts as a medium to draw out money from your bank account and transfer it to the online betting account.
With Paytm, you can make cashless payments as you do not have to handle cash transfers. The medium lets you make payments without incurring any extra costs in money transfers and within a reasonably short time.
Paytm is therefore popular across India because of its efficiency in making online transfers. Players also trust it as it is licensed by the government, and one is assured of not losing funds.
The payment option works by funding your Paytm wallet through credit cards, cash at selected banks, and bank transfers. From then on, you can pay for services and also make withdrawals using the payment option.
More Information About the Company
Paytm is a financial service provider run by One97 Communications, a leading mobile internet company operating since 2010. The company is based in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, and is responsible for providing a medium for making payments to merchants. This includes offering payment services in the hotel and travel industry, such as booking of hotels and paying tickets to mobile data recharges. It also provides a platform for marketing by various businesses.
The company presently boasts of being the most widely used payment services provider, with its bank having more than 58 million account holders. It is also available in more than 7 million merchants, making it possible to use Paytm for multiple payments. Paytm also hosts an insurance and brokerage firm and a gaming platform for players who love online games.
What do you need to consider when you are depositing with Paytm on gambling sites?
Despite Paytm being a secure and safe payment method, you are required to conduct due diligence when depositing at any online betting site. For instance, reading past reviews about a particular betting brand and learn about its reputation. You will then be able to make an informed decision on whether it is a trustworthy site. Other features that you should consider include:
- Site’s betting options and odds
You can use the odds comparison to rate the betting websites and identify the best bookmakers and those with the best odds. You should also first confirm if the site features all your sporting markets and leagues.
- Security and safety
You should first confirm that you are signing up at a legitimate gaming site licensed by the relevant gambling authority.
- Service provision standards
Be assured that the betting site offers its players high service standards. These include efficient customer support services such as live chat, telephone, and email support. This comes in handy when want to contact customer support with urgent issues.
- Payment limits
You should consider the site’s minimum and maximum deposit and withdrawal limits. You should also check if the casino or betting site charges any extra fees for making deposits.
- Compatibility with the mobile platform
You should consider if the betting site has a mobile gaming app and if it is possible to deposit using Paytm on your mobile smartphone or tablet.
Q: Is Paytm Legal to Use in India?
A: Yes, it is. Paytm has been legally allowed to operate in India by the government of India. Any operations by the payment provider are monitored, and you are assured of banking with a secure financial institution.
Q: Is there a deposit fee involved in this deposit method?
A: Making deposits to your online betting site or casino site is free, and you do not incur any fees. You can deposit money freely using a debit card or UPI. However, when transferring money through credit cards, Paytm charges a nominal fee of 2%.
Q: Can I use Paytm on my mobile?
A: You can download the Paytm app and install it on your mobile phone or tablet. You can then use it to make secure payments at your online betting site and pay for other goods and services.