IPL 2021 is already around the corner and TheTopbookies is all about the pleasure of betting on cricket, ipl satta online, the most popular game in India. India fans are frantic for cricket and rightly so, with the IPL playing a revolutionary role in the way the sport has changed over the course of the last decade. We consider ourselves a gateway to the best IPL betting sites in India - all offering betting odds and payments in rupees. There are so many to choose from, it can be impossible to decide. This is where we come in - we are here to help.
Recommended IPL Cricket Betting Sites
100% up to ₹10,000 - Exclusive Promo Code: TTB100
Great Cricket, Tennis, Basketball offering
Local India Bank Transfer
Best Support for India players
100% up to ₹10,000 in Free Bets
Over 40 sports betting markets including cricket
Matched deposit sports welcome offer up to 10,000 INR in free bets
Secure local India banking methods & fast payouts
150% up to ₹12,000
Secure local India payment methods & fast withdrawals
Wide variety of sports - cricket, tennis, football & more
Great cricket odds for bettors
100% up to ₹2500
Great betting site for India players
Best Cricket Odds
100% up to ₹10,000 - Exclusive
UPI, Net Banking & Phone Pe available
Wide variety of cricket markets
Good Live Casino offering
How are you supposed to make up your mind about which Indian betting sites to choose to place your IPL 2021 bets? There are so many out there - and to newcomers, they seem virtually the same. Luckily for you, here at TheTopbookies, we have spent lots of time working out exactly who are the best IPL cricket betting sites. Our expert IPL betting sites reviews mean you can be assured that you are fully clued up when you come to decide where to start an account and deposit your hard-earned cash. IPL bookmakers are all over the internet, but we filter through to find the best of them.
The best IPL betting sites in India we believe are at the top of the tree are as follows: 10CRIC, Betway, and ComeOn. All three of them allow users to place bets on the IPL using rupees, so you do not have to worry about using any currency conversions when you are putting on cricket wagers. Betting on cricket in India with rupees has never been easier than it is right now, but you still want to be assured that your choice of a bookmaker is the right one. Check out our IPL bookmaker reviews that will tell you everything you need to know in order to make a wise, informed choice and get started with following our professional betting tips on the IPL.
IPL betting sites are gaining popularity in India however three of them, as indicated by our surveys, are the best of all to put your ipl satta online 2021. They are 10CRIC, Betway and ComeOn. There are a couple of reasons why these three cricket betting sites have dominated the competition in our review of IPL bookmakers. This is because they offer a wide assortment of wagering markets, so whatever your decision of bet you can be guaranteed it is available with these three wagering destinations. You might need to check as well Parimatch India site that nearly made it in the best 3. Our suggested bookmakers likewise gloat the best odds in the business, which implies when IPL wagering with 10CRIC, Betway, and ComeOn you get the best worth.
Careful examination has been done to conclude our rundown of the best online betting sites for IPL 2021 in India. Having the option to utilize rupees (INR) to wager on IPL 2021 matches is vital to plenty of avid supporters in India, so we ensure our top picks for the IPL 2021 bookmakers do precisely that. Next, up, we dig deeper into our pick of the best IPL cricket betting sites - 10CRIC, ComeOn, and Betway - in detail to perceive what makes them stand apart from the group.
The first of the 2021 IPL betting sites we need to suggest is 10CRIC. As the result of a main European bookmaker, there is no questioning 10CRIC has been one of the major bookmakers in India. Made explicitly for the Indian cricket fans, there is a tremendous scope of bonuses and promotions to grab during IPL 2021.
- ₹5,00,000 in cash prizes
- Double winnings your winnings if a Batsman hits a 100
- IPL Combo Money Back – place a combo bet of 3 or more selections and get your money back if the bet loses
10CRIC could be an incredible choice for your IPL 2021 betting. With exclusive welcome bonuses and cashback offers, the 10CRIC promos are awesome without a doubt. Truth be told, crores of rupees in rewards are given away by the thoughtful spirits at 10CRIC on each large cricket competition and the IPL 2021 will be the same. Each year 10CRIC creates a special IPL Betting Promotional Calendar full of treats!
Almost hitting the top of our IPL 2021 betting sites is Betway, who are among the most experienced operators when it comes to betting markets in India. If the value is important to you when placing bets on the IPL, then Betway is likely to be right up your street. Their odds are frequently among the best on offer when it comes to IPL cricket betting in India. They also have a great range of betting markets, so there is a lot of choice up for grabs as well.
- ₹250 Free Bet if you place a ₹250 on Pre-match
- Money-Back as a Free bet if your bet loses and the last ball is a boundary
- 4 to score – Predict top batsman & top bowler in 2 matches to win ₹1,00,000 in cash
These are just a few of the IPL promotions at Betway that are usually available for IPL Betting. In addition, there are exclusive welcome bonuses, boosted odds, and many more!
Lastly, for IPL 2021, ComeOn! offers look set to be better than anyone might have expected previously. Their 10% cashback offer on all IPL games was a tremendous success last year and is set to be of huge interest during the IPL 2021 season. Another treat would the exclusive welcome bonus at ComeOn! for IPL, which we will announce in due time.
In addition to the great cricket odds Comeon! has for India players, the bookmaker is taking things further and will offer Boosted odds for IPL 2021 betting.
Despite the upheaval caused by COVID-19, IPL 2020 was a big success.
Mumbai Indians won the title for the second year in a row, easing to a five-wicket win over the Delhi Capitals in the final. Shikhar Dhawan was one of the top players in the tournament, scoring two centuries, but it was KL Rahul who topped the scoring charts for IPL 2020 with 670 runs - Dhawan was the only other man to clear 600
On the bowling front, Jasprit Bumrah's 27 wickets made him a key part of the Indians' title-winning side, though Jofra Archer's star continued to rise with 20 wickets for the Rajasthan Royals and some smashing sixes to claim the MVP award. Trent Boult, another top bowler for Mumbai Indians, deserves a mention as well - he managed three maidens in addition to 25 wickets at an economy rate of under eight per over.
But it was Kagiso Rabada who led the bowling charts with 30 wickets in 17 games for the Capitals. MI star Kieron Pollard was named the Altroz Super Striker of the Season.
Pandemic permitting, IPL 2021 will be back in its usual slot in the calendar, having been delayed by several months in 2020 as a result of the coronavirus crisis. Various rule changes are also being considered for IPL 2021 after the Big Bash in Australia announced a raft of new eye-catching measures. IPL 2021 teams reportedly want to be able to name five overseas players in an XI, rather than four, while there is speculation a new franchise could even be added to the tournament as well. Some reports have claimed there could also be a mega auction ahead of IPL 2021 getting underway.
With only a few months to go until IPL 2021, Thetopbookies is the best place for you to find all of the best IPL betting offers. Top bonuses and promotions for IPL 2021 can all be found right here.
It remains to be seen exactly how many teams will take part in the next IPL, with a change from the current lineup of eight sides expected to be announced soon. It could be eight or nine IPL 2021 teams, which means there will have to be a rethink for the tournament schedule. It would arguably be logical for the teams to be split into two groups of five were there to be 10 IPL 2021 teams.
Mumbai Indians will again be the team to beat in 2021 as they seek to win a third straight IPL title. The Indians have now won the IPL in five of the past eight seasons, but the addition of one or two new IPL 2021 teams might provide some extra competition for MI captain Rohit Sharma and his side. It is expected that all eight of the teams that took part in IPL 2020 will also be IPL 2021 teams.
Chennai Super Kings (CSK) - Indian Premier League 2021 Betting and Stats
- Last Year Result: Seventh
- Key Players in IPL 2020: Ravi Jadeja, Faf du Plessis, Sam Curran, MS Dhoni
- Players in: Moeen Ali, Krishnappa Gowtham, Cheteshwar Pujara, Harishankar Reddy, Bhagath Verma, Hari Nishanth
- Players out: Kedar Jadhav, Murali Vijay, Harbhajan Singh, Piyush Chawla, Monu Singh, Shane Watson (Retired)
- Final Playing XI: MS Dhoni (c & wk), Rituraj Gaikwad, Faf du Plessis, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, Moeen Ali, Ravindra Jadeja, Sam Curran, Imran Tahir, Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar
- CSK Betting Odds: 7.00
- Retained Players: MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, KM Asif, Deepak Chahar, Dwayne Bravo, Faf du Plessis, Imran Tahir, N Jagadeesan, Karn Sharma, Lungi Ngidi, Mitchell Santner, Ravindra Jadeja, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shardul Thakur, Sam Curran, Josh Hazlewood, R Sai Kishore
Released Players: Kedar Jadhav, Murali Vijay, Harbhajan Singh, Piyush Chawla, Monu Singh, Shane Watson
A lack of consistency proved vital for Chennai Super Kings as they finished joint-bottom of the pile on just six wins, with an aging squad seemingly in need of major refreshment. Dhoni had a tricky year with no 50s, while Du Plessis scored nearly 100 more runs than anyone else in the CSK squad.
Only having three games from Imran Tahir depleted CSK's attack though Curran was able to shine with both bat and ball, providing 186 runs and 13 wickets for an excellent all-round campaign. CSK are expected to make major changes to their squad ahead of IPL 2021 and it could be a completely different Chennai Super Kings next year as they try to recapture their glory days. IPL 2020 was the first time that CSK failed to make the playoffs and that under-performance will not be tolerated.
Delhi Capitals (DC) - Indian Premier League 2021 Betting and Stats
- Last Year Result: Runner-up
- Key Players in IPL 2020: Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer
- Players in: Steve Smith, Umesh Yadav, Ripal Patel, Vishnu Vinod, Lukman Meriwala, M Siddharth, Tom Curran, Sam Billings
- Players out: Alex Carey, Keemo Paul, Tushar Deshpande, Sandeep Lamichhane, Mohit Sharma, Jason Roy
- Final playing XI: Shikhar Dhawan, Prithvi Shaw, Ajinkya Rahane, Rishabh Pant (c & wk), Marcus Stoinis, Shimron Hetmyer, Kagiso Rabada, Ravichandran Ashwin, Anrich Nortje, Amit Mishra, Avesh Khan
- DC IPL Odds: 6.00
Retained: Shreyas Iyer, Ajinkya Rahane, Amit Mishra, Avesh Khan, Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, Ishant Sharma, Kagiso Rabada, Prithvi Shaw, R Ashwin, Rishabh Pant, Shikhar Dhawan, Shimron Hetmyer, Marcus Stoinis, Lalit Yadav, Anrich Nortje, Daniel Sams, Pravin Dubey, Chris Woakes
Delhi Capitals reached the final for the first time at IPL 2020 but there was a disappointment after they were outclassed by Mumbai Indians. With eight group stage wins, DC then beat Sunrisers Hyderabad by 17 runs to get through to the showpiece. Rabada's haul of 30 wickets earned the South African quick the Purple Cap, while compatriot Nortje also chipped in with 22. Kings XI Punjab's former captain Ravichandran Ashwin was slightly disappointing, though, managing 13 wickets from 15 appearances after joining the team.
DC will also be hoping for more from Prithvi Shaw and Rishabh Pant at IPL 2021, should they opt to retain the duo. Shimron Hetmyer also failed to record any 50s in the tournament. Dhawan was undoubtedly the star man with the bat for the Delhi Capitals, with two stunning centuries contributing to his total of 618 runs during the tournament. Iyer also continued to impress in the tournament as he cleared 500 runs for DC at IPL 2020.
Kings XI Punjab (KXIP) - Indian Premier League 2021 Betting and Stats
- Last Year Result: Sixth
- Key Players: KL Rahul, Mohammed Shami, Murugan Ashwin, Chris Gayle
- Players in: Dawid Malan, Jhye Richardson, Shahrukh Khan, Riley Meredith, Moises Henriques, Jalaj Saxena, Utkarsh Singh, Fabian Allen, Saurabh Kumar
- Players out: Glenn Maxwell, Sheldon Cottrell, Mujeeb Zadran, Hardus Viljoen, James Neesham, Krishnappa Gowtham, Karun Nair, Jagadeesha Suchith, Tejinder Singh Dhillon
- Final playing XI: KL Rahul (c & wk), Mayank Agarwal, Chris Gayle, Nicholas Pooran, Deepak Hooda, Shahrukh Khan, Jhye Richardson, Murugan Ashwin, Riley Meredith, Mohammed Shami, Arshdeep Singh
- KXIP IPL Odds: 10.00
Retained: KL Rahul, Arshdeep Singh, Chris Gayle, Darshan Nalkande, Harpreet Brar, Mandeep Singh, Mayank Agarwal, Mohd. Shami, M Ashwin, Nicholas Pooran, Sarfaraz Khan, Deepak Hooda, Ishan Porel, Ravi Bishnoi, Chris Jordan, Prabhsimran Singh
It was a frustrating season for KXIP with just six wins giving them the joint-worst record in the group stage. More to the point, they had to watch former players Varun Chakravarthy, Sam Curran and Thangarasu Natarajan perform well for other sides.
KL Rahul was as reliable as ever at the top of the batting order with 670 runs at an average of 55.83 earning him both the Orange Cap and the Dream 11 Gamechanger of the Season awards. There was a lack of support for Rahul, though, with Gayle only playing seven matches. Shami's 20 wickets in 14 games made him the star with the ball and Ravi Bishnoi also excelled. KXIP have to rebuild ahead of IPL 2021 after a below-par season, though the team ended in fine form with a run of five straight wins before a decisive loss to Chennai Super Kings.
Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) - Indian Premier League 2021 Betting and Stats
- Last Year Result: Fifth
- Key Players in IPL 2020: Eoin Morgan, Shubman Gill, Pat Cummins, Varun Chakravarthy
- Players in: Shakib Al Hasan, Ben Cutting, Harbhajan Singh, Karun Nair, Vaibhav Arora, Sheldon Jackson, Pawan Negi, Venkatesh Iyer
- Players out: Chris Green, Harry Gurney, M Siddharth, Nikhil Naik, Siddhesh Lad, Tom Banton
- Final playing XI: Shubman Gill, Varun Chakravarthy, Prasidh Krishna, Pat Cummins, Nitish Rana, Eoin Morgan, Harbhajan Singh, Andre Russell, Dinesh Karthik, Shakib Al Hasan, RA Tripathi
- KKR IPL Odds: 7.00
- Retained: Eoin Morgan, Andre Russell, Dinesh Karthik, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Kuldeep Yadav, Lockie Ferguson, Nitish Rana, Prasidh Krishna, Rinku Singh, Sandeep Warrier, Shivam Mavi, Shubman Gill, Sunil Narine, Pat Cummins, Rahul Tripathi, Varun Chakravarthy, Tim Seifert
Captaincy question marks also surround Kolkata Knight Riders, with former India batsman Aakash Chopra claiming they should move on from Morgan and put Gill in charge instead. KKR's seven wins in the group stage were the same as Royal Challengers Bangalore and Sunrisers Hyderabad but they missed out on a place in the play-offs due to a negative net run rate.
KKR struggled to post big totals with Morgan and Gill their only batsmen to pass 400 runs. Morgan, who replaced Dinesh Karthik as captain, hit 24 sixes but a single 50 has prompted suggestions he is not doing enough as the leader of the team. KKR did not get enough out of key players Andre Russell and Sunil Narine either, with Varun Chakravarthy the surprise leader of their bowling attack with 17 wickets in 13 matches at IPL 2020. Coach Brendon McCullum is under growing pressure to find a winning formula with KKR next year.
Mumbai Indians (MI) - Indian Premier League 2021 Betting and Stats
- Last Year Result: Champions
- Key Players in IPL 2020: Rohit Sharma, Kieron Pollard, Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult
- Players in: Adam Milne, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Piyush Chawla, James Neesham, Yudhvir Singh, Marco Jansen, Arjun Tendulkar
- Players out: Prince Balwant Rai, Digvijay Deshmukh, Lasith Malinga, Nathan Coulter-Nile, James Pattinson, Sherfane Rutherford, Mitchell McCleneghan
- Final playing XI: Marco Jansen, Trent Boult, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Jasprit Bumrah, Rahul Chahar, Ishan Kishan, Quinton de Kock, Rohit Sharma, SA Yadav
- MI IPL Betting Odds: 4.35
Retained: Rohit Sharma, Aditya Tare, Anmolpreet Singh, Anukul Roy, Dhawal Kulkarni, Hardik Pandya, Ishan Kishan, Jasprit Bumrah, Jayant Yadav, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Quinton de Kock, Rahul Chahar, Suryakumar Yadav, Trent Boult, Chris Lynn, Saurabh Tiwary, Mohsin Khan
Mumbai Indians have become the powerhouse of the IPL, with two titles in a row asserting their place as the undoubted best team in the tournament. With nine wins in the group stage, the Indians were in pole position to win the tournament and they triumphed thanks to Sharma's 68 off 51 balls despite a solid spell from Anrich Nortje, who took 2/25 from his 2.4 overs. Delhi Capitals were easily beaten by the Indians in the final but there was an even more one-sided encounter between the two teams earlier in the tournament. MI ran out winners by nine wickets after restricting the Capitals to 110/9, with Ishan Kishan blasting 72 not out from 47 balls to book his team's Qualifier 1 spot. Kishan cleared the ropes 30 times during IPL 2020 so he will be a key MI player to watch next year.
Rajasthan Royals (RR) - Indian Premier League 2021 Betting and Stats
- Last Year Result: Eighth
- Key Players in IPL 2020: Jofra Archer, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler, Rahul Tewatia
- Players in: Shivam Dube, Chris Morris, Mustafizur Rahman, Liam Livingstone, Kuldip Yadav, Akash Singh, Chetan Sakariya, KC Cariappa
- Players out: Steve Smith, Tom Curran, Varun Aaron, Akash Singh, Anirudha Joshi, Ankit Rajpoot, Oshane Thomas, Shashank Singh
- Final playing XI: Manan Vohra, Liam Livingstone, Sanju Samson (c & wk), Jos Buttler, Riyan Parag, Shivam Dube, Rahul Tewatia, Chris Morris, Shreyas Gopal, Chetan Sakariya, Mustafizur Rahman
- RR IPL Odds: 8.00
Retained: Sanju Samson, Ben Stokes, Jofra Archer, Jos Buttler, Mahipal Lomror, Manan Vohra, Mayank Markande, Rahul Tewatia, Riyan Parag, Shreyas Gopal, Robin Uthappa, Jaydev Unadkat, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Anuj Rawat, Kartik Tyagi, David Miller, Andrew Tye
The bottom of the pile at IPL 2020 were Rajasthan Royals despite Archer securing his status as a superstar of the T20 game by being handed the MVP award. England star Archer not only took 20 wickets in 14 games, but he also hit 10 sixes for his total of 113 runs during the tournament.
RR only got eight games out of Archer's international team-mate Stokes, due to personal reasons, which helps to explain their struggles. Another England icon, Buttler, was below-par and managed only 328 in 12 innings though his 70 not out against Delhi Capitals in the group stage was one of the most exciting knocks of the tournament. Tewatia's 10 wickets were the same as Shreyas Gopal but both players could be dropped by RR for IPL 2021, along with Sanju Samson and Kartik Tyagi. The future of Steve Smith is also up for debate, as the Australian only scored 311 runs in 14 innings.
Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) - Indian Premier League 2021 Betting and Stats
- Last Year Result: Fourth
- Key Players in IPL 2020: Virat Kohli, Yuzvendra Chahal, AB de Villiers, Devdutt Padikkal
- Players in: Kyle Jamieson, Glenn Maxwell, Daniel Christian, Sachin Baby, Rajat Patida, Mohammed Azharuddeen, Suyash Prabhudesai, KS Bharat
- Players out: Chris Morris, Shivam Dube, Aaron Finch, Umesh Yadav, Dale Steyn, Moeen Ali, Parthiv Patel, Pawan Negi, Isuru Udana, Gurkeerat Mann
- Final playing XI: Virat Kohli (c), Devdutt Padikkal, AB de Villiers (wk), Glenn Maxwell, Daniel Christian, Washington Sundar, Kyle Jamieson, Harshal Patel, Mohammed Siraj, Shahbaz Ahmed, Yuzvendra Chahal
- RCB IPL Odds: 5.70
Retained: Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Devdutt Padikkal, Md. Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Washington Sundar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Joshua Phillipe, Pavan Deshpande, Shahbaz Ahmed, Adam Zampa, Kane Richardson
Royal Challengers Bangalore got to the Eliminator at IPL 2020 but Sunrisers Hyderabad won by six wickets, while RCB only made it to the playoffs on net run rate after their seven wins was just about enough to edge out Kolkata Knight Riders for the last spot.
RCB will face an off-season with serious questions being asked over the captaincy of Kohli, with some experts suggesting he should consider stepping down. "It was a tough year," said Kohli, who made three 50s for 466 runs in total and was surprisingly outscored by Padikkal, while De Villiers also cleared 450 runs. Chahal's 21 wickets made him the top performer for RCB with Chris Morris and Mohammed Siraj also providing double figures. Washington Sundar was also very economical, with his 50 overs costing less than six runs apiece. RCB had started IPL 2020 in great form but Kohli's team faded badly towards the end of the campaign.
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) - Indian Premier League 2021 Betting and Stats
- Last Year Result: Third
- Key Players in IPL 2020: Kane Williamson, David Warner, Rashid Khan, Sandeep Sharma
- Players in: Jagadeesha Suchith, Kedar Jadhav, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
- Players out: Billy Stanlake, Fabian Allen, Yarra Prithviraj, B Sandeep, Sanjay Yadav.
- Final playing XI: David Warner (c), Jonny Bairstow, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Manish Pandey, Vijay Shankar, Abdul Samad, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, T Natarajan, Sandeep Sharma
- SRH IPL Odds: 6.50
Retained: David Warner, Abhishek Sharma, Basil Thampi, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jonny Bairstow, Kane Williamson, Manish Pandey, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Sandeep Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, Shreevats Goswami, Siddarth Kaul, Khaleel Ahmed, T Natarajan, Vijay Shankar, Wriddhiman Saha, Virat Singh, Priyam Garg, Mitchell Marsh, Jason Holder, Abdul Samad
Sunrisers Hyderabad were too good for Royal Challengers Bangalore in the Eliminator with a narrow six-wicket win sending them to the Qualifier 2 match, where they lost to Delhi Capitals. David Warner was the lynchpin of the SRH batting attack, with the explosive Australian blasting 548 runs including a team-high four 50s, while New Zealand star Kane Williamson was perhaps slightly below-par at IPL 2020 despite delivering half-centuries in both the Eliminator and Qualifier 2 matches.
Rashid Khan remains one of the top bowling threats in the IPL, with his 3/7 against Delhi Capitals in the group stage showing his skill. Sunrisers will hope to have Mitchell Marsh available for IPL 2021 after he was injured during their first match and missed the whole tournament as a result. injured himself during Sunrisers Hyderabad's first match and was hence ruled out of the tournament. Jason Holder was named as his replacement and the West Indian all-rounder arguably performed well enough to be invited back by SRH for IPL 2021 next year.
IPL 2021 is just around the corner now, so where is your money? Will it be the Mumbai Indians who come out on top in the IPL for the third season in a row? Maybe the Chennai Super Kings will make up for their disappointment at IPL 2020 when they did not qualify for the play-offs. Perhaps there will be a revival for the Delhi Capitals, who produced some brilliant batting performances last year but still managed to lose the final?
Whoever you fancy winning big at IPL, our expert analysis can help you when you are IPL betting with real money on cricket matches in this world-famous tournament. With six weeks of top-quality IPL 2021 betting action, having a bet on the big game can make it an even more exciting spectacle.
Betting with rupees is of huge importance to a lot of cricket fans in India, so our IPL betting sites reviews will make sure you find out whether you can do this on their websites. We go into great detail in each of our reviews of IPL cricket betting sites to make sure you can be fully clued up when it comes to deciding where to put your money when opening up an account.
Since most of the online betting happens on a mobile device these days, you are probably wondering which are the best and most trusted betting Apps for IPL 2021 betting? Thetopbookies.com has you covered here as well. In the next few lines, we will review the Cricket Betting Apps for the 2021 edition of the Indian Premier League.
Apps are likely to be the best way to bet on the Indian Premier League, both now and in the future. Here at TheTopBookies, we review all of the top IPL betting apps to make sure our users can place wagers on the game of the day as quickly as possible while earning the best possible value from the odds. Here are some of the factors we look at when we are assessing IPL betting blogs at TheTopBookies - the most trusted reviews website for online betting in India.
- Easy to use during IPL: Simplicity is crucial for IPL betting apps - they need to be basic enough to be user-friendly while offering everything customers expect. Ideally, IPL bets should be front and center to make it rapid to get a bet placed.
- Additional features: IPL live streaming is one of the additional features we are looking for when reviewing IPL betting apps. Here at TheTopBookies, we are also interested in if there are further betting options on the app, such as casino games.
- Works better than the website version: Many IPL betting sites focus on mobile-first and foremost now, due to the fact this is how a lot of people prefer to place bets on the big game. Therefore, we check whether or not the app works better than the bookmaker's normal website.
- Free and easy to download: Apps for IPL betting should not cost anything to use other than the money spent on bets. They also need to be easy to find and rapid to download on to devices.
- Fast and intuitive: Speed is of the essence when it comes to IPL betting apps. When the action on the pitch hots up, the app needs to be fast enough to allow live IPL betting.
- Good IPL Apps Bonus: Around the IPL, lots of bookmakers offer special bonuses. Here at TheTopBookies, we check how IPL betting bonuses compare across the various apps.
- Security: Safety and security is a must for people in India considering betting on the IPL. Apps, therefore, need to make sure the financial information of customers is fully protected.
10CRIC betting app for IPL 2021
10CRIC is undoubtedly the best cricket betting site for India players. Offering the most diverse payment methods in Rupees and high cricket odds, have made 10CRIC the preferred bookmaker in India.
The 10CRIC app is one of the most used online betting apps in India.
How to download the 10CRIC betting app?
The 10CRIC IPL Betting app cannot be downloaded from the App stores. You can get the 10CRIC app by registering on the 10CRIC site and choosing to download the apk file.
Is 10CRIC app safe?
10CRIC betting app is absolutely safe and secure. You can enjoy all the sports, bonuses, and games on the regular 10CRIC site.
Why should I get 10CRIC app for IPL 2021 betting?
10CRIC is the leading betting site for India players for a reason. The 10CRIC Betting app has several advantages:
- Access to a wide variety of payment methods in Rupees: IMPS, UPI, Net Banking, Astropay, Visa, Mastercard, and more
- Extra bonuses & promotions – India players that have downloaded the 10CRIC app will receive exclusive bonuses and promotions
- High cricket odds – players will enjoy the same diversity of sports and betting markets as on the web version
Betway betting app for IPL 2021
Betway is the leading IPL betting site when it comes to cricket. No other bookmaker in India will offer such a large amount and variety of cricket bet types and betting markets. If you are a pro-player, Betway is the place for you.
The Betway sports betting app gives you instant access to a large number of cricket betting events and the highest cricket odds.
How to Download the Betway betting app?
The Betway IPL2021 betting app is available for download after you complete your registration on the Betway site. Do not download the Betway betting app from the app store, as there are a lot of fake app copies. Register at Betway and download the app from the official site!
Is the Betway app safe?
Betway app is one of the safest betting apps. You don’t need to worry about your personal details or a betting account. Just keep your username and password for your player’s account to yourself.
Why should I get the Betway app for IPL 2021 betting?
Betway offers Indian players a first-class betting experience. A safe and secure betting site with the best selection of cricket bet types and high IPL 2021 Odds. Along with these benefits, players that download the Betway India app can enjoy:
- UPI and Net Banking deposit & withdrawal option
- Exclusive boosted odds promotions
- Fast & Instant online betting secured by the latest cybersecurity features
The IPL is already one of the top sporting events in the world, but having a bet on the action livens it up even more. Betting with real money can be scary, though, so our professional IPL betting predictions, ipl satta tips can help you to pick out winning wagers more often than not. All of the betting sites we focus on here at TheTopbookies enable you to bet on the IPL using your real rupees.
We will have to wait and see who wins the 2021 IPL on the pitch, but you can win it online by placing real money bets on the live-action with our top-rated IPL cricket betting sites at TheTopbookies.
When does the IPL 2021 start?
The precise date of IPL 2021 is yet to be confirmed but it is expected that it will be played at the usual time of the year, having been delayed for a few months in 2020 due to the global pandemic. April is likely to be when IPL 2021 is played but the schedule will not be confirmed for a little while yet.
When is the IPL 2021 auction?
The date of the IPL auction has been confirmed for the 18th of February! The auction will be held in Chennai, where all 8 participating teams have a total purse of 196.6 Crores to spend.
Can I bet on the IPL 2021 in India?
Yes, you can bet on the IPL 2021 in India. Even with the dates of the next tournament yet to be confirmed, it is possible to bet on the winners. Once the competition starts, many Indian bookmakers will also have special offers, bonuses, and promotions aimed at attracting Indian cricket fans.
Can I make real money betting on the IPL?
Real money can be made from IPL betting with Thetopbookies the perfect place to do so. All the best IPL betting offers and promotions will be detailed at Thetopbookies, as well as reviews of all the major bookmakers that accept players from India.
Who is most likely to win the IPL 2021?
Ahead of the auction, it is hard to make a call on which team is the most likely to win the IPL 2021. However, it will be hard to bet against Mumbai Indians as they have been almost unbeatable over the course of the past two seasons.